Our office will clarify the juridical, city planning and taxation status of the property, so enabling the buyer to carry out an informed purchase.
Our law firm will provide assistance in the presales phase by:
- Acquiring information from public registers (Real Estate Registry, Land Registry);
- Verifying the absence of prejudicial registrations (mortgages, foreclosures, easements);
- Verifying the regularity and urban end-use;
- Clarifying , in case of condominiums , the presence of any debts or problems.
Throughout the conveyancing process we will support our customer as follows:
During the sale
- Assisting in drawing up a detailed Deed of Sale;
- Providing advisory services for the stipulation of loan agreements with the banks;
- Clarifyng fiscal aspects and resulting taxes related to the Deed of Sale;
- Drafting the Deed in the presence of a notary.
After the purchase:
- Assisting in the transcription of the Deed of Sale into the land register;
- Suggesting the best solutions to maximize your return on the investment;
- Helping in the finalizing of contracts with third parties ;
- Supporting in any legal action (latent defect, eviction, condominium actions, damages, easement, property division, inheritance, etc.).
Ask for more information
Fill in this form to request more information, we will contact you as soon as possible!
(*) PRIVACY : I declare that I have read and am aware that the processing of data is necessary for the proposed service. To this end, in the state to be an adult, I give my consent.